OMEGA - LATE NIGHT SHOW (1976, Rear Part!)
Omega is one of the most successful Hungarian rock bands.
Omega - Time Robber (1976)
1. "Barcarole" (Pat Metheny, Lyle Mays, and Nana Vasconcelos) 3:17
2. "Are You Going With Me?" 8:47
3. "Au Lait" 8:32
1. "Eighteen" (Metheny, Mays, and Vasconcelos) 5:08
2. "Offramp" 5:59
3. "James" 6:47
4. "The Bat Part II" 3:50
Pat Metheny - guitar synthesizer, guitar, synclavier guitar
Lyle Mays - piano, synthesizer, autoharp, organ, synclavier
Steve Rodby - acoustic and electric bass
Dan Gottlieb - drums
Nana Vasconcelos - percussion, voice, berimbau
Tangerine Dream is a German electronic music group founded in 1967 by Edgar Froese. The band has undergone many personnel changes over the years, with Froese being the only continuous member. Drummer and composer Klaus Schulze was briefly a member of an early lineup, but the most stable version of the group, during their influential mid-1970s period, was as a keyboard trio with Froese, Christopher Franke, and Peter Baumann.
The surreal-sounding name of Tangerine Dream was inspired by the line "tangerine trees and marmalade skies" from The Beatles' track "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
1. "Phaedra" (Froese, Franke, Baumann) 17:39
2. "Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares" (Froese) 9:55
3. "Movements of a Visionary" (Froese, Franke, Baumann) 7:56
4. "Sequent C'" (Baumann) 2:13
* Edgar Froese – producer, Mellotron, guitar, bass, VCS 3 synthesizer, organ
* Christopher Franke – Moog synthesizer, VCS 3 synthesizer
* Peter Baumann – Organ, electric piano, VCS 3 synthesizer, flute
Seoul Forest (Korean: 서울숲) is a park in Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Korea. It is open year-round, and admission is free.
It’s large, so it’s best to hire a bicycle or rollerblades from the rental stall (open from 9am to 10pm) located by Gate 1. The park used to be a hunting ground in Joseon Dynasty times, then became a horse-racing track and sports fields, but is now a regenerating forest. Among the trees and lakes are deer enclosures, eco areas, an insect exhibition, a plant nursery, a Lotteria overlooking a pond and fountains that shoot up from the ground, which kids love playing in. You can also cycle through a tunnel down to the Han River and along the cycleway that follows the river in both directions.
Directions: Seoul Subway Bundang line, get off at Seoul Forest Station Exit 4 or 3.